GPS coordinates: 43°25’37.4’’ N / 1° 32’55.5’’ W
(43,42705489999 / 1,548748700)
Do not enter the street name, only “Arbonne”
In a rural setting, we are at:
> 3 min from Biarritz station
> 5 min from Biarritz airport
> 5 min from Bidart and Guéthary beaches (3 km as the crow flies)
> 10 min from the centre of Biarritz (5km)
> 15 min from Saint Jean de Luz
> 20 min from Spain
>5 min from the Iraty Hall in Biarritz
Our hotel in the Basque Country is located a few minutes from the popular tourist sites of Euskadi (Espelette, Ainhoa, Sare, Ascain, Arcangues, among others).
– Located 5 km from Biarritz, you can join us:
> By train: Biarritz station 4 km away
> By plane: Biarritz airport 5 km away
> By road: Coming from the North or South: by the A63 motorway, exit 4 (Biarritz la Négresse).
– Exit the motorway, turn right towards Bayonne/Biarritz then turn right before the bridge, towards Arbonne/St-Pée-sur-Nivelle.
– At the roundabout, take the 1st right (D255) direction Saint-Pée-sur-Nivelle/Arbonne.
– Continue on your road for about 4 km to the village of Arbonne.
– Go through the village: the hotel is on your left just outside the village (400 meters from the centre)
Also by bus!
Arbonne – Biarritz & Arbonne – St Jean-de-Luz
HEGOBUS Line 51 (Biarritz Gare – St Jean-de-Luz via Arbonne & Ahetze)
Journey time: Arbonne – Biarritz Gare 12 minutes, Arbonne – St Jean-de-Luz 24 minutes
Stop “Arbonne La Chapelle
Timetable and info
During the summer season, join the beaches of Bidart with the line 54 from Monday to Sunday from June 29th to August 30th, 2020 at a rate of 24 return trips per day from 9:45 am to 9:13 pm.
Departure from the center of Bidart stop Lore Landa.
Schedules and information
Discover the Basque Country by bike ...
Take off from Biarritz
During this season 2021, take advantage of the various flights from Biarritz airport, only 5 km from the Laminak.
Many destinations are available such as: Bastia, Copenhagen, Luxembourg, Stockholm, Dublin, London or Brussels.
To find out more, click here.