To make the most of your stay
Our goal: Serenity & Comfort
En cette période perturbée par le Covid-19, nous mettons tout en œuvre pour rendre votre séjour chez nous au Laminak le plus serein et le plus convivial possible.
Nous nous engageons à appliquer les directives et recommandations des pouvoirs publics en vigueur en matière de lutte contre cette pandémie afin d’assurer votre sécurité et celle de nos équipes.
Pour cela nous investissons dans du matériel adéquat et digitalisons au maximum nos outils.
Certaines de ces mesures pourront, selon la situation, être aménagées ou modifiées.
Pendant la période de fermeture des restaurants, nous pourrons vous proposer sur réservation, des plateau-repas le soir servis en chambre.
We are relaxing our terms and conditions of sale and cancellation to give you maximum flexibility and peace of mind.
No charge if cancellation is directly related to the Covid-19 measurements!
- Apply barrier gestures
- Comply with current government guidelines and recommendations on VIDOC control-19.
- Apply the sanitary protocol, in particular the one established by our chain: The Originals Hotels.
- Use virucidal products.
- Respect the physical distance.
- Wear masks, disposable or washable gloves.
- Wash hands with soap regularly.
- Use hydroalcoholic gel.
- Quarantine in case of symptoms of COVID-19.
- Wear a mask when he arrives. (to be confirmed, as per current instructions)
- Wear your masks for safety in all interior common areas of the hotel.
- When leaving your room, open the window for the safety of our staff.
- Put all linen to be replaced in a bag provided for this purpose.
- Deposit all waste in a dedicated waste bin especially disposable masks.
- Respect all instructions and physical distance in force.
- Reception and common areasAvailability of hydroalcoholic gels in common areas.
- Make hand washing solutions available in the common toilets.
- Install a plexiglass at the reception desk to ensure an effective barrier.
- Reinforcement of cleaning/disinfection procedures at points of contact: door handles, switches, door pushers, handrails, etc., several times a day.
- Systematic disinfection of room keys.
- Provision of a special basket to deposit your keys at the time of departure.
- Prefer payment by credit card and sending an invoice by email.
- Disinfection each time the payment terminal is used.
- Our library remains open, however, the books on display are only available on request.
- Board games are available upon request, a 24 hour delay is required after use.
In order to avoid any interaction, you can choose:
- Breakfast, served in your room, (to be ordered the day before)
The trays are prepared by a team member, wearing a mask and disposable or washable gloves. The tray will be placed in front of the door. The client will leave it in front of the door when he or she is finished. No physical contact between the client and the team member.
- Breakfast will be served in the dining room or on the terrace, subject to the directives of the public authorities in force.
Minimum spacing will be arranged between each table
The small complementary buffet (with Muesli, corn flakes, nuts, cold milk & Toaster in particular) is not included but of course on request they will be brought to you.
- Time slots may be provided during very busy periods.
- During the stay the room will be cleaned at the request of the guest.
- A dedicated plastic bag is provided in each room for linen change.
- A set of clean linen is available on request.
- Each maid has a personal cleaning kit at her disposal. This kit is disinfected and/or changed between each room.
- After each departure, a complete cleaning/disinfection of the entire room, bathroom and WC with virucidal products is carried out.
- We ask the guest to leave the window of the room open on departure as much as possible.
- Between each guest arrival, systematic change of all linen and welcome products provided, including unused items.
- The opening hours of the swimming pool will be communicated every day.
- A limited number of people are allowed in the swimming pool, considering the small size of our hotel this should not feel too much.
- A disinfectant spray is available at the entrance of the pool.
- Each customer is asked to disinfect the deckchair he or she is going to or has used with this spray.
- Everyone is asked to take a good shower before entering the pool.
- The quality of the water in the pool is checked every day with particular attention to the density of the chlorine.
- On request, we provide towels to each guest who keeps them during their stay.
- Towels can be changed on request (deposit in a dedicated bag to avoid contact).
- For health safety reasons, the outdoor sauna next to the pool is temporarily closed.
- The drinks service on request at the poolside is open from 12h to 19h.
- We are always at your disposal to answer your questions before and during your stay.
- We provide you with a “Welcome booklet” application (an access code is given to you before or on your arrival) with a whole range of information inside and outside the hotel
- Also on our site, a special page “Experiences to discover” indicating the places, activities and distances from the hotel.
- The flyers and various maps of the region are still available, but no longer self-service.
- A “protected” copy of each flyer or card is available at the reception desk and you just have to ask us which one you want to give you (it will not be taken back or reused).
- We will continue to reserve restaurant tables for you on request.
- A list of restaurants that we recommend can be found in the welcome booklet and on our website (page Activities / Gastronomy).
- We strongly advise you to book your activities as much as possible online or by phone, do not hesitate to ask us for information on this subject