To make the most of your stay
Our goal: Serenity & Comfort
In this period of disruption caused by Covid-19, we are doing everything possible to make your stay with us at Laminak as peaceful and friendly as possible.
We are committed to applying the directives and recommendations of the public authorities in force in the fight against this pandemic in order to ensure your safety and that of our teams.
To this end, we are investing in appropriate equipment and digitalising our tools as much as possible.
Some of these measures may, depending on the situation, be adjusted or modified.
We are relaxing our terms and conditions of sale and cancellation to give you maximum flexibility and peace of mind.
No charge if cancellation is directly related to the Covid-19 measurements!
- Apply barrier gestures
- Comply with current government guidelines and recommendations on VIDOC control-19.
- Apply the sanitary protocol, in particular the one established by our chain: The Originals Hotels.
- Use virucidal products.
- Respect the physical distance.
- Wear masks, disposable or washable gloves.
- Wash hands with soap regularly.
- Use hydroalcoholic gel.
- Quarantine in case of symptoms of COVID-19.
- Wear a mask when he arrives. (to be confirmed, as per current instructions)
- Wear your masks for safety in all interior common areas of the hotel.
- When leaving your room, open the window for the safety of our staff.
- Put all linen to be replaced in a bag provided for this purpose.
- Deposit all waste in a dedicated waste bin especially disposable masks.
- Respect all instructions and physical distance in force.
- Reception and common areasAvailability of hydroalcoholic gels in common areas.
- Make hand washing solutions available in the common toilets.
- Install a plexiglass at the reception desk to ensure an effective barrier.
- Reinforcement of cleaning/disinfection procedures at points of contact: door handles, switches, door pushers, handrails, etc., several times a day.
- Systematic disinfection of room keys.
- Provision of a special basket to deposit your keys at the time of departure.
- Prefer payment by credit card and sending an invoice by email.
- Disinfection each time the payment terminal is used.
- Our library remains open, however, the books on display are only available on request.
- Board games are available upon request, a 24 hour delay is required after use.
Breakfast is now served on our terrace, in the veranda or in your room
If you want it in your room, please let us know the day before
- During the stay the room will be cleaned at the request of the guest.
- A dedicated plastic bag is provided in each room for linen change.
- A set of clean linen is available on request.
- Each maid has a personal cleaning kit at her disposal. This kit is disinfected and/or changed between each room.
- After each departure, a complete cleaning/disinfection of the entire room, bathroom and WC with virucidal products is carried out.
- We ask the guest to leave the window of the room open on departure as much as possible.
- Between each guest arrival, systematic change of all linen and welcome products provided, including unused items.
- The opening hours of the swimming pool will be communicated every day.
- A limited number of people are allowed in the swimming pool, considering the small size of our hotel this should not feel too much.
- A disinfectant spray is available at the entrance of the pool.
- Each customer is asked to disinfect the deckchair he or she is going to or has used with this spray.
- Everyone is asked to take a good shower before entering the pool.
- The quality of the water in the pool is checked every day with particular attention to the density of the chlorine.
- On request, we provide towels to each guest who keeps them during their stay.
- Towels can be changed on request (deposit in a dedicated bag to avoid contact).
- The drinks service on request at the poolside is open from 12h to 19h.
- We are always at your disposal to answer your questions before and during your stay.
- We provide you with a “Welcome booklet” application (an access code is given to you before or on your arrival) with a whole range of information inside and outside the hotel
- Also on our site, a special page “Experiences to discover” indicating the places, activities and distances from the hotel.
- Flyers and various maps of the region are always available, do not put them back once touched
- We will continue to reserve restaurant tables for you on request.
- A list of restaurants that we recommend can be found in the welcome booklet and on our website (page Activities / Gastronomy).
- We strongly advise you to book your activities as much as possible online or by phone, do not hesitate to ask us for information on this subject