To make the most of your stay
Our goal: Serenity & Comfort
As you have seen, Covid-19 has changed our lives and made us aware of the importance of
basic hygiene rules to remember.
We will continue to offer you maximum health security by preserving the simple barrier
gesturesin addition to a rigorous application of cleanliness as we have always done.
Wearing a mask is no longer mandatory in the hotel
Nevertheless, we maintain the simple barrier gestures, especially when there are large crowds inside the hotel.
- Hydro-alcoholic gel always available
- Repeated cleaning of door handles in the public areas of the hotel
- Free choice to clean your room every day or only on request
- Airing of the rooms after each departure
Thanking you for your attention
All the vaccinated team of the Laminak
No charge if cancellation directly related to new Covid-19 containment measures!
- Apply barrier gestures
- Comply with current government guidelines and recommendations on VIDOC control-19.
- Apply the sanitary protocol, in particular the one established by our chain: The Originals Hotels.
- Use virucidal products.
- Respect the physical distance.
- Wash hands with soap regularly.
- Use hydroalcoholic gel.
- When leaving your room, open the window for the safety of our staff.
- Put all linen to be replaced in a bag provided for this purpose.
- Deposit all waste in a dedicated waste bin especially disposable masks.
- Reception and common areas availability of hydroalcoholic gels in common areas.
- Make hand washing solutions available in the common toilets.
- Reinforcement of cleaning/disinfection procedures at points of contact: door handles, switches, door pushers, handrails, etc., several times a day.
They are served either in the veranda or on our terrace.
If you wish to have breakfast in your room, please inform us the day before.
- During the stay the room will be cleaned at the request of the guest.
- A dedicated plastic bag is provided in each room for linen change.
- A set of clean linen is available on request.
- Each maid has a personal cleaning kit at her disposal. This kit is disinfected and/or changed between each room.
- After each departure, a complete cleaning/disinfection of the entire room, bathroom and WC with virucidal products is carried out.
- We ask the guest to leave the window of the room open on departure as much as possible.
- The opening hours of the swimming pool will be communicated every day.
- Everyone is asked to take a good shower before entering the pool.
- The quality of the water in the pool is checked every day with particular attention to the density of the chlorine.
- Towels can be changed on request (deposit in a dedicated bag to avoid contact).
- The drinks service on request at the poolside is open from 12h to 19h.
- We are always at your disposal to answer your questions before and during your stay.
- We provide you with a “Welcome booklet” application (an access code is given to you before or on your arrival) with a whole range of information inside and outside the hotel
- Also on our site, a special page “Experiences to discover” indicating the places, activities and distances from the hotel.
- Flyers and various maps of the region are always available, do not put them back once touched
- We will continue to reserve restaurant tables for you on request.
- A list of restaurants that we recommend can be found in the welcome booklet and on our website (page Activities / Gastronomy).
- We strongly advise you to book your activities as much as possible online or by phone, do not hesitate to ask us for information on this subject